Day off. How everyone is waiting for him. Someone will go to the woods, someone will finally get enough sleep, or someone will pursue their passion. And what are the plans of many women? That’s right, it’s time for some general cleaning. Unfortunately, this is the fate of many housewives who do not know how to create a daily cleaning program. And it turns out that they spend the entire Saturday (and sometimes even Sunday) not with their families, but with washing, cleaning, ironing, cooking, and so on. Sure, there are many cleaning services in Washington DC, which can provide house cleaning services and professional cleaning services. And they will make your life easier and you can take your time for your family while they will do their professional job. But anyway, we are talking about cleaning by yourself.
Such an approach to spending a long-awaited weekend, of course, takes a lot of energy. Women have to go to work with a sad smile and not rest. Is it possible to change the current situation? Not only possible, but necessary. For your house or apartment, you’ll need a cleaning schedule. The cleaning schedule is the key to the preservation of peace and tranquility in the family. Additionally, this is a fantastic opportunity to cut down on homework time.
Do you still believe that a cleaning routine is unnecessary and that cleaning has nothing to do with organization? We’re here to persuade you otherwise. A comfortable existence is based on the right organization of the cleaning procedure. You may have a truly clean and fresh home or apartment seven days a week if you take the right approach. You can choose between two options:
- Let it be as it is. But don’t whine that you don’t have time to unwind on weekends or that you don’t have time to do anything else.
- Learn how to schedule your cleaning. At the same time, you will have to give up some of your habits and will need to work on developing new ones.
You can decide the best areas to store particular items with the help of a qualified organization. So get a pen and paper and start drafting a cleaning schedule for your home.
Cleaning schedule: tips
It makes sense to design a house cleaning plan if you truly want to organize your homework. Experienced housewives advise:
- To begin with, select 5 zones in an apartment or house: kitchen, bedroom and dining room, children’s room, living room and balconies, bathroom, toilet and hallway.
- Determine which areas you will clean more often. For example, a bathroom, kitchen, and toilet require frequent maintenance. You must select how frequently you will clean them: daily, every other day, etc.
- Provide yourself with quality cleaning products. You’ll need a good mop, a dependable vacuum cleaner, as well as all of the appropriate chemicals, gloves, and other items.
- Every day, clean for no longer than 15 minutes. This amount of time, based on previous experience, is sufficient for maintaining optimum cleanliness.
If you want to make cleaning more interesting, listen to music and audiobooks. There will be more benefits from the process.